1. Can I change my email and mobile number?
There have two circumstances as following, if you:
- Login with email, you are not able to change your email. Unless otherwise your registered email is no longer used in future, please contact us for further action.
- Login in with mobile number, you are not able to change your mobile number. Unless otherwise your registered mobile number is no longer used in future, please contact us for further action.
Other than the foreseen scenario above, we encourage you not to change your email or mobile number as it might affect us from reaching you or responding to you whenever it is necessary.
2. Why should I verify my account?
Account verification is important because you will be verified by ASKPERT to prove that you are the original owner of the account in which it will be easier to differentiate you from other accounts to prevent impersonation.
3. How to differentiate between an unverified account and a verified account?
Well, you can easily spot a badge pinned beside username on your/others profile. Askpertreneurs who have verified themselves, their badge will change from unverified to verified.
Unverified Account vs Verified Account
4. How to verify my account?
Just a few clicks to verify your account, as following:
5. Is uploading my NRIC’s image compulsory?
Yes, it is compulsory to upload your NRIC’s image in order to proceed with the verification process. We know what you are concerning but don’t worry! You may put a remark on your NRIC’s image “For ASKPERT Use Only”, on both front and back. Driving license and passport are acceptable as well. Sample as following:
Sample of NRIC’s Image
6. Why did my identity verification get rejected?
There are some reasons we might reject your identity verification request as following (but not limited to):
- Unclear NRIC’s image of both sides/either side
- Details written in the column is incompatible with your NRIC’s image
- Submitted NRIC’s images are invalid (e.g. irrelevant photos)
Identity Verification Status
7. What are Insights?
Insights in ASKPERT are a simple analytic tool that enables you to trace your data, including total likes, total views and total followers you have gained in the last 7 days or 30 days. You can even trace back your past records by selecting a specific date.
8. What is Questionnaire?
Questionnaire is a set of questions where we would release to Askpertpreneurs to answer accordingly so that we can have better understanding on what does actually the market need and want. By answering the questionnaire, you can earn extra coins while we can know more about you, a win-win situation.