The following regulations are specially customised and designed for all users of ASKPERT and to ensure that our platforms are an environmental conscious, healthy, harmonious and superior quality social media medium for information sharing purposes.
All users must abide by the following regulations, otherwise they will be sanctioned. The severity of such sanction) will be comprehensively assessed by ASKPERT’s officials based on myriad objective factors such as the intent of the violation, the time of the violation and the subject of the violation.
Definition of Violations in ASKPERT
1. Any anti-government behaviours are strictly prohibited. For example:-
- Any violation of any basic principles established under the Federal Constitution of Malaysia.
- Any acts or behaviours of inciting the racial hatred, racial discrimination, and undermining racial unity.
- Any acts or behaviours which is abusive, insulting, intimidating, harassing and/or which incites violence, hatred or discrimination against individuals or groups identified by a specific set of characteristics.
- Any acts or behaviours of quashing the national religious policies and promoting cults or feudal superstitions.
- Any acts or behaviours which causing the damage to national honour or interests.
- Any acts or behaviours which endangers the national security, leaks of state secrets, subverts the state power, or disrupts national unity.
- Any acts or behaviours which spreads the rumours, disrupts the social order or undermines social stability.
- Any acts or behaviours which spreads violence, terrorism, or instigates crime.
- Any acts or behaviours which incites the illegal assemblies, associations, processions, demonstrations, and gathering people to disrupt social order.
- Any public discourse of other political topics that may cause or have caused adverse effects.
2. It is strictly prohibited to write any contents that violates any laws, regulations and our platform policies. For example:-
- All drug-related contents include (but not limited to)drug samples, drug taking performances and methods of inhaling or injecting drugs, explaining the drug production process, and etc.
- It is strictly prohibited to promote information about gambling/casino, drugs, prostitution, and etc.
- No eroticism, excessive nudity, and etc.
- Any organisation advocacy, publicity or any act or behaviour of inducing users to join Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) (or any operations similar to MLM businesses) are prohibited.
- No critical reviews about any disabled persons, soldiers, police and officials.
3. It is strictly prohibited to publish any advertising information. E.g.:
- Any advertisements for gambling, charging on behalf, fan popularity on sale, adult products, guns, sabres, adult videos, sex products, health products, cigarettes, illegal drugs, and etc., but not limited to the above contents.
4. Infringement of legal rights of others. For example:-
- The infringement on the privacy of others and endanger the public interests. For instance, disclose personal information such as the ID, name, address, telephone number and other private information of others, without the consent of the person concerned.
- The unauthorised use of pictures, texts, videos, audios, etc. to promote other review platforms or brokerage companies of the same type.
- Pretend to be an official personnel or use a nickname to that of an official personnel to post any comments, private messages or other forms of communication channels to any Users.