Ad Format and Functionality
- Landing Page Requirements
1.1 Ad creatives must not direct users to a non-functional landing page.
- Landing pages that are expired, erroneous, or under construction.
- Landing pages with incomplete content or information.
- Landing pages that are not mobile-friendly.
- Landing pages with disabled clicking of the browser’s back button.
- Landing pages that automatically download files to a user’s mobile phone.
- Landing pages that require users to download additional programs or input personal information in order to access the main content on the landing page.
1.2 Ad creatives & landing page must not display prohibited products.
1.3 E-commerce ads must display valid information on the landing page.
The valid information required by local law include but not limited to are:
- Contact details
- Company name
- Company address
- Business license
- Price displayed in local currency
- Terms & conditions, shipping information
- Personal identity information
- Financial or insurance information
- Network identity information
- Health or medical information, biometric information.
- Ad Consistency
2.1 The ad creative, including the ad caption, ad text, ad images, ad videos, ad call-to-action (CTA), needs to be consistent with the promoted product or service on the landing page. E.g.:
- Ad features product A but landing page shows product B.
- Ad features brand A but landing page shows brand B.
2.2 The ad caption needs to be consistent with the corresponding ad image or video.
- The ad caption says “Create a cartoon of yourself”, while the corresponding ad video says “meet your future self”.
- The ad caption says “Up to 50% off”, while the corresponding ad image says “Up to 30% off”.
2.3 The “Display Name” & “App Name” needs to be consistent with the promoted product, service, or app name shown on the landing page.
- Landing page ads: The “Display Name” says ‘ABC lipstick’ while the promoted product on the landing page is ‘ABC eyeliner’ or ‘XYZ lipstick’.
- App download ads: The “App Name” is ABC, while the app name shown on the landing page is XYZ.
- Ad Caption/Text, Image, and Video
3.1 The ad caption/text must not contain spelling or grammatical mistake, cause an undesirable user experience, or use symbols incorrectly among the letters.
3.2 The ad image must not contain blurry, unclear, or unrecognizable visuals, or use columns/pixels to intentionally partially cover images.
3.3 The ad image and video must be legible and of a high resolution.
3.4 The ad audio must not be of a poor quality, such as containing unclear or unrecognizable sounds, and the information which appears in the content must be understandable. If your ad video featured with music, you are fully responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of music. It is advised that you check any information before relying or acting on advice in our Sites.
- Community Standard – Ad creatives must adhere to Terms of Serviceand Content Policy of ASKPERT.
- Illegal Services and Activity – Ad creatives & landing page must not display, facilitate, or promote services or activities considered as illegal in a given jurisdiction.
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia – Ad creatives & landing page must not display or promote illegal drugs, controlled drugs, prescriptive drugs, recreational drugs, drug paraphernalia, or accessories or supplies any of such, including the use of them.
- Weapons, Ammunition and Explosives – Ad creatives & landing page must not display or promote the use of dangerous weapons, ammunition, or explosives in real life, including but not limited to guns, explosives, bombs, or other objects that are designed to cause harm to individuals.
- Tobacco Products and Smoking – Ad creatives & landing page must not display or promote tobacco, tobacco-related products such as cigars, tobacco pipes, rolling papers, or e-cigarettes, or smoking-related behavior in real life, including but not limited to alternatives which imitate the act of smoking.
- Political Content – Ad creatives & landing page must not reference, promote or oppose a candidate for public office, current or former political leader, political party, or political organization. They must not contain content that advocates a stance (for or against) on a local, state, or federal issue of public importance in order to influence a political outcome.
- Military Content – Ad creatives & landing page must not display negative content regarding the military or police symbols, sensitive military events, militarism, the advocating or whitewashing of war, unlawful elements.
- Discriminatory Content – Ad creatives & landing page must not contain hate speech against a protected group, individual, or organization based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, family status, medical or genetic condition.
- Adult Sexual Content – Ad creatives & landing page MUST NOT:
- display or promote the use of prohibited adult products or services.
- display sexual activities or behaviors that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
- display nudity, make sexual references, or sexually portray a person.
- display excessive visible skin.
- focus on individual intimate body parts, such as a genitalia, buttocks, breasts.
- Intellectual Property Infringement – Ad creatives & landing page MUST NOT:
- display elements related to ASKPERT without ASKPERT’s permission, including but not limited to, displaying the ASKPERT logo without ASKPERT’s permission.
- display content that infringes or violates the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, trademarks, marks, logos, brands, service marks, trade names or other personal or proprietary rights.
- displaying third-party names in a way that could mislead users about the advertiser’s brand affiliation.
- displaying apps or security cameras or any software/equipment for filming/taping/following people without their permission.
- display or promote counterfeit products.
- fake documents, such as counterfeit degrees, passports, or immigration papers.
- displaying fakes or unauthorized replicas of a real product.
- Sensational and Shocking Content – Ad creatives MUST NOT:
- display bloody or gruesome imagery or graphic images that are likely to shock or scare users, such as a crime scene or images of accidents; and a horror scene or bloody stills.
- contain disgusting imagery that may cause an uncomfortable user experience such as visuals of sexual fluids, human or animal waste.
- displays crime, excessive violence, cruelty, or gratuitous violence towards animals such as real fighting with bloody scenes.
- display dangerous behaviors without safety protection.
- contain coarse language or insulting actions.
12.1 Advertisers must not collect the following prohibited information without ASKPERT’s prior written consent as following:
- Information about or revealing racial or ethnic origin.
- Information about or revealing political opinions or political affiliations.
- Information about or revealing religious or philosophical beliefs.
- Information about or revealing trade union membership status.
- Information concerning health: such as medical history, disabilities, mental or physical condition, or medical treatments.
- Information concerning a person’s sex life.
- Information concerning a person’s sexual orientation, including what gender(s) the person identifies with.
- Information about criminal allegations, arrests, proceedings or convictions or related security measures.
- Government issued ID numbers: such as social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or taxpayer/national identification number.
- Financial information: such as income, bank account number, net worth, credit or debit card number, tax number, CVV, credit scores, debt, financial statement or bankruptcy status.
- Insurance information: such as insurance policy numbers or insurance coverage.
- Network identity information: usernames, passwords, password protection answers, or user personal digital certificates.
- Account numbers: such as loyalty card numbers or frequent flyer numbers.
- Users’ date of birth, year of birth, or exact age.